Glen Mervyn Lodge costs just $120 per night for the first two people, and $30 per night for each additional person ($20 for children). Infants up to two are accommodated free. There is no minimum stay period and discounts apply for longer stays and larger groups; please call for a quote.
Your booking secures the whole lodge, so you never have to worry about sharing with strangers.
Our Cottage costs $120 per night for a couple. Again, there is no minimum stay period and discounts apply for longer stays; please enquire.
The booking form below is in a frame hosted elsewhere (grey background) and scrolls separately within the main page.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
Please read carefully
Pets are accepted by prior arrangement ONLY.
We require a deposit with all bookings. The deposit is usually the value of the first night's accommodation.
Bookings are not secured until the deposit is received and cleared. You can pay the deposit using Paypal at the time of booking, or by contacting us if you need to pay by direct deposit or cheque. The balance is due on arrival.
Please understand that:
- If a booking is made without payment of deposit, it is subject to cancellation if we do not hear from you within 48 hours. If we do and the deposit is not received within an agreed time, we may cancel the booking without further notice.
- In the case of a cancellation we will refund your deposit immediately if the cancellation was made at least 30 days prior to the date of arrival.
- When a cancellation is made less than a month but more than a week before the date of arrival, we will refund the deposit ONLY when the Lodge is re-booked for the period of the original booking.
- There will be NO REFUND of the deposit if the booking is cancelled less than 7 days prior to the date of arrival.
- Bookings are charged according to the number of days booked and the number of people; these two factors determine the daily tariff. If you decide to leave the Lodge early, you are still liable for the FULL PRICE of the booking.
- If you arrive after the commencement of your reservation, you must pay the FULL PRICE of the proposed stay.